Thursday, October 27, 2011

(Un) Plan of Action

This is my ferret, Pooh Bear. He doesn't like that I'm
making bread and not playing with him.
Sorry, little dude.
   I have zero clues about how to proceed with this bread making. I was going to start at the beginning of the book and just go through it till it's done. However, there are breads I want to wait to make for certain occasions. Like christmas breads and what not (even though i really don't like a lot of christmas breads, fruit just doesn't get me all hot and steamy in my breads... except cinnamon raisin, so sexual!) So, I think i'll just bust a move when I get the sinister urge to rock a particular loaf.  Also, I might just do a little poll on the page and let you guys decide for me, like weekly or something. Maybe just when I have too many options and don't know what to do. Whoo knows? Only thing I know is I'm ready to keep breading it up hard!
  PS - Don't act like you aren't in love with that fuzzy little bastard to the left! Cause you is!

No comments:

Post a Comment